Our Shouwu Protein, a natural shampoo soap is made with egg york and He Shouwu, a Chinese herb known for its special healing power in hair care. Egg york, rich in vitamins revitalizes dull hair while the Chinese herbs, Shouwu, Zao Jiao and Ce Baiye stimulat blood circulation, remove excess oil from hair, stop itching scalp and nourish dry brittle hair to help provent hair loss. Tea Tree and Rosemary essential oils add the final touch to strengthen the powder of degrase the oily hair, promote healthy scalp and give the hair body and shine.
Our shampoos cleanse hair thoroughly without lathering from sulfates or other harsh ingredients, designed to not strip your hair and scalp of natural oils, but to leave your hair soft, shiny, moisturized and after all healthy.
Suitable for Normal to Oily Hair
Handmade Shampoo Soap with 100% Natural & Organic Ingredients, Vegan, No Animal Testing
Free from: Chemical, Alcohol, Sulfate, Paraben, Paraffin, Phthalates, SLS.
Degrease, Stimulating And Moisturizing
How to Use
Wet hair thoroughly before applying the soap. Move the shampoo bar in a circular motion into the wet hair. If more lather needed, add a little water and continue. Leave the lather on hair and scalp for a few minutes to allow the active ingredients to work. Rinse thoroughly.
How To Store
Soap should be allowed air dry after each use. Avoiding sit in water to keep soap harder and last longer.
- He Shou wu 何首乌 (Polygonum multiflorum) – Black-haired Mr. He in Chinese. Legend is that Mr. He too he shou wu and restored his graying hair back to its youthful appearance. He shou wu is widely used in Chinese medicine to help hair thinning, graying hair. He shou wu is rich in amino acids and lecithin which nourish the scalp, stimulate hair follicles by improving blood circulation, stop dandruff and prevent premature grey and baldness.
- Egg York: Very rich in protein and vitamin A, D, and E which are the vital nutrients to strengthen hair roots and promote hair growth, repair dry and damaged hair. It also protects hair from sun and pollutions to keep hair healthy and shine.
- Zao Jiao 皂角 (Chinese Honeylocust Fruit/Gleditsia) – Zao Jiao is used in hair wash and hair care for centuries by Chinese. Zao Jiao has the properties of promoting blood circulation, removing excess oil from hair, soothing itching and swollen, and repelling insect. Chinese traditional medicine uses Zao Jiao to treat scalp problems, premature grey and hair loss. Use of Zao Jiao tea in hair wash, Zao Jiao can help get rid of dandruff and greasy hair, stop itchy scalp, nourish dry brittle hair, ease hair loss, but also promote hair growth.
- Ze Baiye 侧柏叶 - Oriental Arborvitae (Platycladus orientalis) is used in treating greasy hair and hair loss by stimulating blood circulation in scalp and detoxify the toxins.
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia) – an effective anti-viral and anti-fungal and commonly used in treating minor cuts, burns, acne and other skin disorders. It help unclogging hair follicles, moisturizing the scalp, help fend-off dandruff and induce hair growth.
- Rosemary - Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) has many skin and hair benefits due to its rich mineral and vitamin contains. Rosemary herb is known for promoting hair growth, stimulating hair follicles, stopping dandruff and preventing premature grey and baldness.
Saponified oils of Avocado, Olive, Coconut, Caster and Sweet Almond. Organic Aloe Vera juice, Apply Cider vinegar, Goat milk, eggs, essential oils of Tea Tree, Rosemary and Pink Grapefruit, Carrot, Nettle Leaf and Turmeric powder, He Shou Wu, Zao Jiao and Ze Bai Ye, Rosemary extract, Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and Tussah Silk.
The shampoo soap is effective against dandruff
Posted by CL on 7th Apr 2016
I found the LaPurre soap when I was looking for a shampoo product that did not have any industrial chemicals. I was having some dandruff problems and read that chemicals in the regular shampoos might be one of the causes. I have been using the Shouwu soap for a couple of months and I no longer have any dandruff problem. When you use the soap to wash your hair, your hair will feel dry after you rinse it, but a natural conditioner solves that problem for me. I will definitely keep using the soap.
The best hair ever
Posted by Anne B on 2nd Feb 2016
Since using this shampoo, I finally have full, manageable hair. No dandruff, no more hair loss and beautiful healthy, shiny hair. .
Leaves Your Hair Healthy & Shiny
Posted by JJ on 30th Dec 2015
I was skeptical about organic hair shampoo that will do the tricks like the non-organic shampoo would. To my surprise , pleasant of course, this product actually does everything plus leaving your hair healthy. I don't even have to use conditioner to make it easy to comb my hair. It simplifies things and cuts down costs as well.