This ultra-moisturizing shampoo bar is loaded with nutrients including powerful Chinese herbs to hydrate dry or damaged hair. Organic avocado butter heals damaged hair in addition to protecting it from future chemical or heat treatments. Babassu oil restores strength while apple cider vinegar cleanses any product buildup and balances hair and scalp pH for healthy strands. Our shampoos cleanse hair thoroughly without lathering from sulfates or other harsh ingredients. They are designed to not strip your hair and scalp of natural oils, and instead to leave your hair with increased strength, moisture, shiny, moisturized and after all healthy.
Suitable for Dry Hair or Conditioner for All Hair
Handmade Shampoo Soap with 100% Natural & Organic Ingredients, Vegan, No Animal Testing
Free from: Chemical, Alcohol, Sulfate, Paraben, Paraffin, Phthalates, SLS.
Conditioning, Moisturizing and Nourishing
How to Use
Use as Conditioner or as needed.
Wet hair thoroughly before applying the soap. Move the shampoo bar in a circular motion into the wet hair. If more lather needed, add a little water and continue. Leave the lather on hair and scalp for a few minutes to allow the active ingredients to work. Rinse thoroughly.
How To Store
Soap should be allowed air dry after each use. Avoiding sit in water to keep soap harder and last longer.
- He Shou wu 何首乌 (Polygonum multiflorum) – Black-haired Mr. He in Chinese. Legend is that Mr. He too he shou wu and restored his graying hair back to its youthful appearance. He shou wu is widely used in Chinese medicine to help hair thinning, graying hair. He shou wu is rich in amino acids and lecithin which nourish the scalp, stimulate hair follicles by improving blood circulation, stop dandruff and prevent premature grey and baldness.
- Zao Jiao 皂角 (Chinese Honeylocust Fruit/Gleditsia) – Zao Jiao is used in hair wash and hair care for centuries by Chinese. Zao Jiao has the properties of promoting blood circulation, removing excess oil from hair, soothing itching and swollen, and repelling insect. Chinese traditional medicine uses Zao Jiao to treat scalp problems, premature grey and hair loss. Use of Zao Jiao tea in hair wash, Zao Jiao can help get rid of dandruff and greasy hair, stop itchy scalp, nourish dry brittle hair, ease hair loss, but also promote hair growth.
- Ze Baiye 侧柏叶 - Oriental Arborvitae (Platycladus orientalis) is used in treating greasy hair and hair loss by stimulating blood circulation in scalp and detoxify the toxins.
- Avocado Oil/Butter: (Persea Americana) – Highly therapeutic luxury oil containing protein, pantothenic acid, fatty acids and amino acids. It is rich in vitamins such as A, B, D and E which encourages healing as well as moisturizing. It’s easily absorbed property makes it very powerful in restoring, hydrating dry and matured skin and it is good for treating eczema and psoriasis.
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii): Shea butter is full of vitamin A and is deeply moisturizing. It makes a creamier bar and add more moisturizing minerals and vitamins to nourish your skin.
- Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao seed) - Thought to reduce skin dryness and effective on healing dermatitis and eczema. It melts at body temperature and is easily absorbed and penetrated into the skin to improve elasticity and help soften and moisturize the skin. It is also help to make scars less noticeable.
- Mango Butter (Mangifera Indica Seed) – It is derived from the kernel of sweet mango fruit. Due to its high level contain of fatty acids, it is an excellent emollient to keep skin moisturized and promotes cell regeneration. Mango butter is very rich in antioxidants, minerals and vitamin A, C, D, E, and B, thus promote hair growth. It protects the skin and hair against harmful UV rays to prevent potential sun damage.
Butters of Avocado (Persea Americana)*, Cocoa (Theobroma cacao seed)*, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii)*; Castor (Daucus Carota Sativa Seed) oil; Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) oil; proprietary blend of herbal tea; Mango (Mangifera Indica Seed) Butter*; Aloe vera juice (Aloe Barbadensis)*; Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius ) Seed Oil; Pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) Seed Butter; Babassu (Orbignya Oleifera Seed) oil; Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Leaf Extract*; Pure Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Leaf and Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Essential oil; Apple Cider Vinegar (Acetic Acid)*; He Shouwu (Polygonum multiflorum), Zao Jiao (Gleditsia), Ze Baiye (Platycladus orientalis), Vitamin E (Tocopherol) and Tussah Silk.
* Organic Ingredients